Thursday 16 June 2011

Design-Judith

I guess you all may have noticed by now but I haven't started the armature as promised.

I am unsure about the pose. I know I'd like Judith to be holding the basket, partially dressed and with a slightly twisted pose but I think I might need to make it more dynamic and interesting.

This indecision seems to strike me quite frequently. On Saturday, I started a poll on my Facebook page about the size of the sculpture. The options were 8, 10 and 12 inches. Interesting results, sculptors mostly chose 8" and people where were regular friends (not saying that sculptors are unusual at all!) chose 12". I've decided to go with 10" but I will probably change my mind 100 times before I begin.

So, I've not yet started my Judith but am definitely working on the logistics!

No comments:

Post a Comment